Oak Ridge Youth Development SchoolOur Programs
Lift Them Up
Trash Bag Fundraiser
We are now selling trash bags all year long for $12 per bag. Contact the church office at (913) 788-5657 from 8:30am-4pm M-F for pick-up availability.
Final day to pay registration
Summer Enrichment Program Begins
Juneteenth National Federal Holiday (school is closed)
Independence Day (school closed)
Last Day of School
CCL 010 Emergency Medical
CCL 357 Health Status
CCL 358 Child Health History
CCL 026 Medication Auth
CCL 359 Self Administration
Thank you for your partnership as we work to keep our students and staff healthy. Each of us plays a crucial role in reducing the spread of COVID-19.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Wear mask
- Wash hands and use sanitizer regularly
- Limited number of students in classroom
- Other (List other protocols here)
Students and staff who are waiting on results of a COVID-19 test should not come to school/work. If you have a positive case in your household, unvaccinated household members must be isolated from the positive case.
If they are unable to isolate then their first day of quarantine does not count until the positive is no longer contagious. This means that someone who is unvaccinated and cannot be isolated would be quarantined for a minimum of 16 days.
For more information, please contact either the Wyandotte County Health Department at (913) 573-8855.
We urge everyone to take the following preventive measures:
- Stay at home when you are sick.
- Stay at home when you are awaiting results of a COVID-19 test.
- Wear the mask over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin – try to fit it snugly against the sides of your face.
- Wash your hands regularly, using soap and hot water, wash for 20 seconds don’t forget fingertips.
- Use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid coughing or sneezing into your hands or in the air. Always try to cough or sneeze into a tissue, if you don’t have a tissue, cough/sneeze into your arm.
- Monitor your child’s health daily.