Oak Ridge Youth Development SchoolEnrollment
COVID-19 has made us take look at how we can do things better to keep our families and staff safe.
You will now be able to complete your enrollment forms online via PandaDoc’s. Request the form, which will be downloaded or emailed to you. Please complete all the information. Special note: We suggest you download and complete forms via computer, laptop or iPad. The forms are more difficult to navigate via cell phones.
Make sure all highlighted text fields are completed. If you do not have a response type the word (none) or (N/A) in the field. After completion and you sign the document it will automatically be forwarded to our school office.
If you choose to download and print, please fax to (913) 788-8038. There will be a tone prompt that will generate the fax.
Enrollment is completed when all of the documents are received and approved by the office. That includes the (2) health forms that require a signature and notarization. Download and print those forms.
After they are completed and notarized, you can scan to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you choose to fax please fax to 913-788-8038.
You may also mail to Oak Ridge Youth Development School, Attn: Enrollment, 9301 Parallel Parkway, Kansas City, KS 66112-1530.
It will begin March 1 until April 15, 2022. (Early Enrollment is for those parents wishing to make a full or half payment) Parent’s will also be able to pay for Before and After Care, at this time if they so choose. A payment link will be emailed to the parents once the enrollment packet has been completed and approved.
Will begin April 18 through May 13. An initial fee of $100 per scholar will be required to hold your child’s spot. The enrollment packet must be completed and approved prior to making payment. The payment link will be sent to the parents email.
Download and Print
These forms above must be completed and returned to the Oak Ridge Church offices.
Program cost is $400 for the first scholar and $350 for all other scholars in the same household. Before and After Care fee is $200 per family. The enrollment deposit is $100 per scholar.
We have gotten rid of those long payment lines. You can now pay online!
Once you have completed your enrollment packet including all of the required state forms, and they have been approved, we will send you a special payment link (easy tithes) via email. You will be able to make your payment electronically.
That link will be your own specialized link so you can make payments anytime you choose.
You can also feel free to mail in your payments to:
Oak Ridge Youth Development School,
Attention :Fiscal Officer, 9301 Parallel Parkway,
Kansas City, KS 66112-1530.
No payments will be accepted until the enrollment packet has been received and approved.
Checks, money orders, debit, or credit cards are accepted. Checks should be made out to Oak Ridge Youth Development School (ORYDS)*
There are partial scholarships available on a first come first serve basis until the funds extinguished. Anyone wishing to apply for scholarships for their child must pay the initial $100 per scholar. For additional scholarship information please email Ms. Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students who attend the Summer 2022 Program will be required to wear masks, not display any of the COVID Symptoms* and agree to all of our COVID-19 Safety Protocols.**
Thank you for your partnership as we work to keep our students and staff healthy. Each of us plays a crucial role in reducing the spread of COVID-19.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Wear mask
- Wash hands and use sanitizer regularly
- Limited number of students in classroom
- Other (List other protocols here)
Students and staff who are waiting on results of a COVID-19 test should not come to school/work. If you have a positive case in your household, unvaccinated household members must be isolated from the positive case.
If they are unable to isolate then their first day of quarantine does not count until the positive is no longer contagious. This means that someone who is unvaccinated and cannot be isolated would be quarantined for a minimum of 16 days.
For more information, please contact either the Wyandotte County Health Department at (913) 573-8855.
We urge everyone to take the following preventive measures:
- Stay at home when you are sick
- Stay at home when you are awaiting results of a COVID-19 test
- Get vaccinated
- Wear masks in public settings around people who don’t live in your household
- Wear masks with two or more layers
- Wear the mask over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin – try to fit it snugly against the
- sides of your face
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol before putting on your mask
- Don’t put the mask around your neck or up on your forehead
- Don’t touch the mask, and, if you do, wash your hands or use hand sanitizer to disinfect
- Stay 6 feet away from others
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated spaces
- Test to prevent spread to others
- Wash your hands regularly, especially after using the restroom and before preparing or consuming food.
- Using soap and hot water, wash for about 20 seconds. Be sure to also wash your fingertips.
- Use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid coughing or sneezing into your hands or in the air. Always try to cough or sneeze into a tissue, then
- throw the tissue away. If you don’t have a tissue, cough/sneeze into your arm.
- As much as you can, avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose.
- Monitor your health daily